This song by The Cadets called “Stranded in the Jungle” is a great example of early rock ‘n roll that has a cinematic quality to it when they cut back and forth between:
“Meanwhile back in the States….”
“Meanwhile back in the Jungle…”
I hope you enjoy it too. Here is the video of The Cadets singing this song.
As the guy stranded in the jungle jumps out of the cooking pot–with him being the one who was cooked–he says,
“Great Kookamooga, get me outta here!”
Now that that the Iowa Caucuses are finally over we can all finally jump out of the cooking pot of politicians vying for the top stop. We can move on to other things.
Here’s a list of things that need positive attention in 2012:
- Protecting the vote for everyone.
- Saving the Post office in all communities
- Developing clean non-polluting energy
- Nuclear Disarmament
- Protecting the Environment
- Creating a 21st Century Works Progress Administration as suggested by Thomas Franks in his piece “More Government Please” in Harper’s Magazine