Many Folks Are Obsessed with Karl Rove
OK, Why are we obsessed with Karl Rove as these Milwaukee Students show in demonstrating during Karl Rove’s speech on December 3, 2009 at the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee?
Karl Rove War Criminal Protest UW Milwaukee 12/03/09 (nausmr channel on You-Tube)
Karl Rove chastised the protestors at his speech at University of Wisconsin accusing them of not “respecting the rights of others.” Choke, gag, sniff, sniff. Unbelievable isn’t it?
Karl Rove’s Visit To UWM Incites Protest
Karl Rove says in the above video at Univ. of Wisconsin:
I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll keep my remarks short, and then you can get a microphone and ask me any damn question you want. Until then, do something that may come hard to a liberal intellectual, and that is “show respect for the rights of others.”
Scratch, Scratch, hisss, hisssssss…MEAOW! Karl, you have got to be kidding right? People in glass houses… like you.
What’s In the 22 Million Newly Found G.W. Bush Emails?
Now that the 22 million plus emails have been recovered by the Obama White House computer experts, let’s dig in and find out what they say == and soon. Time is a ticking.
Wonder if Karl Rove is worried at all about any of the emails that were recovered from the deep bowels of the Office of the Executive President server at the White House?
Maybe it’s that persistent gene many of us have that causes us to want justice properly administered.
We want Rove to finally own up to whether there is any truth to all the Mark of Rove stories about his dastardly deeds. Are the stories myths, urban legends or facts?
Maybe it’s all the arrogant acts associated with Karl Rove.
Shall we recount some of them?:
- Political prosecutions under George W. Bush that rose to 50% attacking democrats in the lead up to the 2008 election and in many cases ruining lives of people who are innocent. Also, according to the Shields Report, an academic analysis of the Bush years, the U.S. Department of Justice prosecuted seven times more Democrats than Republicans. There were more than 600 cases brought against Democrats in the U.S. between 2002 and 2008. A documentary, The Political Prosecutions of Karl Rove documents some cases.
- Destroying the career of beautiful and intelligent spy, Valerie Plame. She looks like the female James Bond – and she tried to make our world safe from nuclear weapons, but her cover was deliberately blown in an attempt to get back at her husband, Joseph C. Wilson, a former Ambassador to African countries and to Iraq—not the Congressman who we all remember made a ridiculous outburst in the Jt. Session of Congress when President Obama spoke earlier this year.
- Correspondence regarding “caging lists” in various elections.
- Correspondence with former GOP IT Guru Michael Connell and others regarding the 2004 Ohio election and how to tilt the numbers towards the GOP and cover ones tracks.
- The U.S. Attorney job hit list to get rid of those uncooperative GOP U.S. Attorneys who stood on principle and refused to go after phony voter fraud cases.
- The politicization of the Justice Department as a way to control the political playing field. Did Rove try to eliminate potential political opponents like former Governor Don Siegelman of Alabama who was gaining a lot of power in a Republican leaning state?
- Abu Graib – working out the details of the “we torture but will call it something else” memos to undermine the Geneva Conventions.
So what is next for Karl Rove?
He has been talking about a book coming out for a year. Perhaps with the emergence of the formerly mislabeled 22 million emails, the timing isn’t exactly right yet.
Will the Congress reinvite Rove to return to the House Judiciary Committee for further questionning about his role in the 2004 election in Ohio or the U.S. Attorney scandal? We can hope.
Especially in light of the fact that Rove’s former GOP IT Guru, Michael Connell, died suddenly in a private plane crash in Ohio on December 19, 2008, just days before Cheney and Bush left office, there are some unanswered questions to ask Rove. How convenient for the Bush Administration that their special IT guy could no longer tell any unusual tales of his work for them and the GOP.
Will there be any detectives researching to find out if any death threats Connell received prior to his demise could be traced to Rove? Only time will tell.
Meanwhile, many folks want the truth about Karl’s activities to finally be revealed for the sake of not letting others get away with murder and political manipulations that make a mockery of our justice system and government.
Government is only as good as the people who run it. Isn’t it ironic that the very people who seem to hate government so much and claim it is so terrible are the ones who abuse their power most when in power! MEOW!!!